HR Insights - The Podcast. Series 1: How Antifragility can Benefit People and Organisations
In today’s episode Dan introduces the concept of antifragility and discusses how to identify and harness it to drive individual and organisational performance, alongside how antifragility differs to resilience and growth mind-set.
New episodes will be released every fortnight. If you're on the move we recommend you download and listen to HR insights through:
and most other popular podcast apps, subscribe so the latest episodes are directly available! You can also listen via the player at the bottom of this blog, just ensure you have a consistent internet connection.
- 2.40: Why are we talking about antifragility today? And how is it pronounced?
- 8.08: How is antifragility different to resilience?
- 9.46: Good stress versus bad stress
- 12.08: How is antifragility the same or different to growth mindset?
- 13.22: Dan, how fragile, resilient or antifragile are you personally?
- 14.58: Examples of where famous, or iconic people, have or haven’t demonstrated antifragility
- 16.41: How is antifragility relevant for HR professionals in their careers?
- 18.54: How do organizations identify somebody that is antifragile and would be comfortable with stress or change that will benefit them, versus individuals where it would hinder them and they'd be fearful or less productive?
- 21.12: How to create resilience and antifragility in teams and organisations
- 22.34: Creating the right balance of antifragility within an organisations culture or within specific teams
- 27.55: How to avoid becoming fragilised and become antifragilised.