HR Insights - The Podcast. Series 1: Keeping Calm in a Crisis – Transferable Strategies From an International Medic Turned HR Leader
Our next episode of HR Insights – The Podcast is available now! Emily Ramji's guest this week is Taylor Bradley, Director of HR for Global Product Development at Datto. In the midst of the coronavirus crisis, Taylor shares a unique perspective and several strategies that he’s developed for his HR role, that are taken from his earlier career as an international medic.
New episodes will be released every fortnight. If you're on the move we recommend you download and listen to HR insights through:
and most other popular podcast apps, subscribe so the latest episodes are directly available! You can also listen via the player at the bottom of this blog, just ensure you have a consistent internet connection.
- 4.24: Lessons learnt from the impact of the Coronavirus in the East leading to being more on the front foot in preparing for the pandemic in the West
- 9.47: The practicalities of managing a team remotely
- 11.43: What has worked from a leadership standpoint when dealing with this new situation
- 14.37: Some models and strategies from Taylor's former career that he's actively used within the HR profession
- 30.51: Mental health and Covid-19- assisting and distracting our employees
- 37.12: Closing advice to the HR community currently managing their organisation’s response to the pandemic and economic crisis