HR Insights - The Podcast. Series 1: Talent Management in Uncertain Times
How does the current Covid-19 scenario change companies’ approaches to talent management? Organisations around the world are delicately balancing crisis management with weighing up which longer term strategies and programs to invest in.
In this week’s episode of HR Insights - The Podcast Emily Ramji chats to Sarah McLellan, Managing Director for SHL in the UK&I, to understand her perspective on what HR teams can do now to best position themselves for recovery and transformation later.
New episodes will be released every fortnight. If you're on the move we recommend you download and listen to HR insights through:
and most other popular podcast apps, subscribe so the latest episodes are directly available! You can also listen via the player at the bottom of this blog, just ensure you have a consistent internet connection.
- 3.45: How the current scenario changes companies’ approach to talent management
- 7.28: What Sarah anticipates the next few months will look and feel like for organisations
- 15.30: What businesses can do now to best position themselves for recovery later
- 21.44: How to engage employees at this time
- 29.34: What organisations can do to ensure they’re positioned for growth and transformation