HR Insights - The Podcast, Fairness, Care and where C&B goes next…
Our next episode of HR Insights – The Podcast is available now! Emily Ramji chats to Sarah Leverson, Facebook’s Director of Compensation & Benefits for the EMEA region. Prior to Facebook Sarah developed reward strategies at eBay, PayPal and data science experts Dunnhumby.
Sarah and Emily discuss the how the events of 2020 have forced organisations to think differently about their C&B strategies, with Sarah sharing examples of the practical steps Facebook has taken to address the needs of its workforce. Emily also taps into Sarah’s thoughts on how the C&B function will evolve in the future and learns more about the importance of fairness and care within C&B.
New episodes will be released every fortnight. If you're on the move we recommend you download and listen to HR insights through:
and most other popular podcast apps, subscribe so the latest episodes are directly available! You can also listen via the player at the bottom of this blog, just ensure you have a consistent internet connection.
- 4:27: Making proactive decisions to support your employees
- 7:10: Mental Health Benefits and Support within a business
- 9:17: How Facebook addressed the needs of their employees during the pandemic
- 13:40: The meaning of care in the context of reward
- 17:30: Being a leader who executes care
- 20:55: Fairness and I&D Agenda
- 24:41: The Future of C&B