HR Insights - The Podcast. Series 3: Why Company Values Matter
This week on HR Insights – The Podcast, our host, Stuart Elliott speaks to Dr. David S Cohen, Ed.D. Founder and Principal Consultant of DS Cohen & Associates. David transitioned from education to corporate consulting over 30 years ago and works with leaders helping them understand what is required to build a thriving organisation with a desirable employee experience.
In this episode David discusses the difference between overt and covert values, what tools organisations can use to ensure they are working towards the values they have set in place and how strategy and values coincide. David also shares his top 3 tips for implementing a set of values in an organisation.
David is recognised by the GlobalGuru Top 30 as a thought leader in Organisational Culture and is also a member of the MG100 Coaches.
New episodes of the podcast will be released weekly. If you're on the move we recommend you download and listen to HR insights through:
and most other popular podcast apps, subscribe so the latest episodes are directly available! You can also listen via the player at the bottom of this blog, just ensure you have a consistent internet connection.
- 5:45 - Why Values are Important to an Organisation
- 8:19 - Overt and Covert Values
- 12:18 - Understanding your Organisations Values
- 17:30 – Tools To Ensure Organisations Are Working to the Values They Have Set in Place
- 20:35 – Strategy and Values
- 24:35 – How to Merge Values from Different Organisations
- 33:31 - 3 Tips for Implementing a Set of Values