Our client, a leading industry pioneer, is seeking an experienced Group Head of Rewards with strong strategic Rewards leadership and advisory skills to join the team.
As an Group Head of Rewards, you will:
- Be an integral part of the HR leadership team and be responsible for the full scope of Rewards duties in addition to all rewards planning and optimising projects
- Be a key leader in formulating and executing Group rewards strategies and resource optimisation initiatives, serve as a strategic advisor to the business in all rewards related issues
- Drive total rewards and process optimisation projects to upskill the team and HR function
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A strong regional rewards advisory and leadership background, preferably in reputable matrixed organisations
- Strong business acumen with the ability to anticipate and resolve potential issues, providing alternative long-term solutions
- Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills to build cross-functional and global relationships
- Proven experience leveraging analytics to drive effective business decisions
- Ability to execute and work independently in a fast-moving environment with limited support
- Bilingual fluency (English and Cantonese/Mandarin) is essential
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please apply for the position or contact Alice Cheung at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: AC/17611
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.