- Lead the Hong Kong HR function, 2 reports, both operationally & strategically.
- Ensure a great employee experience that makes us the employer of choice. You will be responsible for the full employee experience of your designated circles (=departments) in recruitment, onboarding, career growth, learning, performance cycle, development, employee wellbeing, exit.
- Be a strategic HR advisor for the heads of business in the Hong Kong office.
- Coach the organisation in our continuous feedback and learning culture.
- Support various People and Culture projects to enhance our self and collective leadership culture.
- At least 10 years’ experience in a leading investment bank or asset manager – candidates from firms that are headquartered in the US or Europe will be given priority.
- Excellent understanding & knowledge of both strategic & operational human resources.
- At least 3 years’ experience managing a team.
- Chinese language skills required.
For further details please contact Garrett Tardrew by sending your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: GT/17288
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.