Located in New York, our client is a leading technology firm, seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to partner with the people teams in the Americas.
- Leading company looking to continue growth in 2023
- Work alongside global People Partners and key business leaders
- Exceptional working environment and NYC location
In this exciting role, you will be supporting the leaders and teams to successfully scale the business, evolve the culture as they continue to grow, and enable their teams to go above and beyond.
We are ideally looking for someone with a strong, business partnering background who has experience in fast -paced, start up and scale-up tech environments. You will play a key role in driving organizational health, continuously assessing the organizational needs, devising solutions, and coaching managers. You will focus on onboarding, engaging, growing, and developing the people, as well as adapting cross-organizational HR processes and leading initiatives to best support the team’s development and growth. In addition, we are also looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in the Human Resources function with 5+ years as an HR Business Partner
- Experience supporting client-facing teams (sales, customer service, etc.)
- Experience in a global environment / scaling teams
- Thrives in a dynamic and changing environment
- Collaborator and a team player - an inclusive mindset and ability to build great relationships at all levels of the organization
Please note this is a hybrid role based out of NYC and requires 3 days in office.
Salary Range & Benefits:
- $125 - $150k plus equity and benefits
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on email@example.com
Job code RJ/17658
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.