We currently have an exciting opportunity for an HR Business Partner to further develop their experience in a dynamic and agile environment. Our client is seeking a highly motivated HR professional to join a first class team, supporting both employees and line managers, ensuring HR strategies are fit for purpose and support the overall business strategy.
- Provide trusted advice and coaching to line managers on the full employee lifecycle, including maximising performance, development and absence management
- Support managers with employee relations, leading to a positive and engaging working environment
- Implement a range of HR programs and practices, managing the change process which supports these changes ensuring seamless integration
- Proactively identify people and process improvement opportunities, using your experience to make recommendations and influence stakeholders to demonstrate value add and buy in
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of embedding consistent HR practices in an ever evolving environment
- A solutions focused outlook to challenges
- A data mindset with diligent attention to detail
If you would like to be part of am HR Team who strive to deliver impeccable HR service and are interested in discussing further, please contact Suzanne Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: SA/17624
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.