Our client is a financial technology company seeking a Manager of Total Rewards to create, develop, and expand this company’s compensation and benefits philosophy to support their quickly growing company.
- Global Fintech company
- Newly created position (based in New York City, Hybrid 4 days/week)
- Reporting directly into the Chief People Officer
This person will work closely with the Human Resources and Finance teams to drive innovative solutions and execute the total rewards strategy, making wellness, benefits, and total rewards a part of the talent acquisition and employee experience.
This person should be passionate about plan design, implementation, management, and ongoing compensation and benefits programs evaluation. The ideal candidate must be both strategic and hands-on in managing all aspects of compensation and benefits (health, wellness, retirement, and leave programs) and global payroll.
In Addition, You Must Have:
- At least 5 years of experience in HR roles with a focus on compensation, benefits, and payroll.
- In-depth knowledge of benefits programs, leave policies, and related benefits law
- Experience with end-to-end management and reporting of employee data and ensuring data integrity across HRIS systems and manual spreadsheets
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data management with excellent communication skills.
- Experience working for a global company as well as a growth organization
- Experience with vendor selection, RFPs, and implementations
- Experience with international payroll is a plus.
For further details please contact Shagun Sharma on email@example.com
Job code SS/17591
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.