Our client, a leading industry pioneer, is seeking an experienced Regional HR Business Partner Lead with strong strategic HR leadership, transformation and advisory skills to join the team.
As an Regional HR Business Partner Lead, you will:
- Be an integral part of the HR leadership team and be involved in all Business Partnering areas of HR but specifically, you will be play a key advisory role and be responsible for providing a broad spectrum of HR services related to: Talent Attraction and Development, Workforce Planning and Capability Development, Employee Relations and Engagement, Rewards and Performance Management as well as HR/Organisational Transformation
- Be a key leader in formulating and executing regional HR strategies and transformation initiatives, serve as a strategic advisor to the business in all HR related issues
- Drive HR Change projects to upskill the teams and build a strong HR presence in the business
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A strong regional HR advisory and leadership background, preferably in reputable matrixed organisations
- Strong business acumen with the ability to anticipate and resolve potential issues, providing alternative long-term solutions
- Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills to build cross-functional and global relationships
- Proven experience leveraging analytics to drive effective business decisions
- Ability to execute and work independently in a fast-moving environment with limited support
- Bilingual fluency (English and Cantonese/Mandarin) is essential
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please apply for the position or contact Alice Cheung at email@example.com
Job code: AC/17496
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.