Our client, a highly successful global industry leader with strong presence in Asia, is seeking an Regional Learning Experience Partner/Executive to take on a key role in their growing HR team.
- Work closely with the Talent & Learning SMEs and leadership
- Multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
- Excellent exposure to world class learning experience planning and delivery
Reporting to the Regional Talent & Learning Lead, you will play a key role in facilitation to Learning Experience for the organization as well as value added LMS analysis. We are looking for a passionate Learning & Development professional with some relevant experience gained from sizable multinationals.
The successful individual will have demonstrated ability to think independently and creatively. This person also needs to be hands on and be flexible when required.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- Relevant L&D and LMS experience
- Comfortable to be hands on and has the potential to take on more
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- A detail-oriented, team player and self-motivated individual
For further details please contact Alice Cheung by sending your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code AC/17573
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.