Duties & responsibilities:
- Manage designated portfolios through business partnering, performance management, case management, HR advice, mobility coordination, D&I stream support and staff movement management
- Support cyclical events such as the performance management process, promotions process, remuneration review, talent review, budgeting processes
- support across the region to development and deploy HR regional/global initiatives and projects across various designated portfolios
- Management of staff movements, including leave of absence, secondments, transfers, new starters and separations
- Responsible for on- boarding management, administration, and coordination of induction
- Work with the HRM on salary review and bonus payments, including preparation of all letters, notify payroll of changes and issue letters and respond to queries. Ensure all new joiners are enrolled in relevant benefits scheme.
- Work with Partners and Managers to review/design organisation structure and monitor headcount
- Assist HRM with the project management of annual and mid-year performance review processes
- At least 5 years HR advisory or HRBP support experience from a leading law firm or globally recognised institution
- Must be based in Hong Kong with a valid HKID
For further details please contact Garrett Tardrew by sending your details on email@example.com
Job Code: GT/17422
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.