An established company in the Financial Services industry is looking for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner to join their HR team in Bangalore, India.
- International work environment with multi-cultural stakeholders
- Strategic business partnering
- Challenging yet collaborative working environment
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be driving regional HR initiatives including projects, Talent Development, Performance management and Training. You will also be driving strategies around robust succession planning, talent development and retention. Partnering with senior stakeholders, you will also diagnose issues and recognise opportunities for improvements. This role will be key to ensure that the HR services provided in country are consistent with Global HR policies and processes, reflect local policy frameworks, and are quality and efficient. As a successful HR partner, you will support business development such as supporting in client pitches and provide oversight and guidance to any M&A integration and assimilation to the organisation.
The ideal candidate will possess the gravitas to build credibility with the business, including both country and regional stakeholders. As such, strong relationship building and influencing skills are a must including previous experience working in a diverse, demanding, multinational environment.
Additionally, we are also looking for the following -
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Banking or Financial Services industry.
- Proven track record of setting and driving HR strategies with a dynamic leadership team.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance through coaching, career development and management of all employee relations matters.
- Knowledge of full suite of HR operations.
- Ability to manage complex situations and identify solutions that support the business.
- A self-starter, driven and able to work in a quick pace environment with a high level of results orientation.
For further details please contact Gaurav Yadav or send your details on GY@elliottscotthr.com
Job Code GY/17667
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.