Join our innovative client, a leading player in the finance and technology sector, on their mission to reshape the SME lending landscape. They are looking for a Senior People Partner to support their Technology business in the UK. This is your opportunity to be a key player in revolutionising how small businesses get the funding they need to succeed.
Role Summary and Key Deliverables:
- Collaborate with the Tech leadership in the UK to develop and execute HR strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Shape and drive a People agenda that supports business growth while embracing company values and culture.
- Lead initiatives in performance management, organizational design, change management, leadership development, rewards, culture, engagement, and diversity and inclusion.
- Provide transformative advice on organization design and change programs.
- Advocate for the company culture and ensure all initiatives reflect the organisation's values.
- Resolve complex and high-risk people issues.
- Lead and manage projects related to organization design and people change processes.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business, anticipating needs, diagnosing problems, and driving appropriate solutions.
- Apply data and analytics to inform trends, interventions, and measure impact.
- Proactively problem-solve and mitigate risks and issues.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience as a Senior HR Business Partner supporting a global business. A track record of supporting multiple senior executives and building trusted relationships. Knowledge of UK laws and regulations and experience handling complex employee relations issues.
- Experience planning, designing, and delivering cross-functional HR initiatives. Strong analytical skills, capable of extracting insights from people data using spreadsheets. The ability to assess training and facilitation needs, conduct tailored sessions, and communicate effectively.
- A passion for tech and product-led companies. Our client believes in the power of diversity and equal opportunities, and they are committed to creating a workplace where everyone's uniqueness is celebrated and supported.
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Peter Fahy at email@example.com
Job Code: PF/17567
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.