This fast-growing SaaS technology company is seeking an individual-contributing Sourcer with a passion for talent acquisition and a keen eye for identifying top-tier candidates to join their dynamic team.
- Recruiting role focused on GTM
- Fast growing SAAS company
- Hybrid – 3 days in the office
In this role you will be responsible for supporting full life cycle recruiting for the go-to-market team. You’ll work with hiring managers throughout the search process as you define roles, execute candidate sourcing strategies, and develop candidates from first contact to close. You’ll be responsible for successfully sourcing and attracting top talent; ideally with DEI candidates and GTM positions like Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and/or Account Management. You’ll also assess candidates rigorously while providing a positive experience, tracking key metrics, and measuring impact and focusing on employer branding.
- Minimum 2-3 years of sourcing experience for a start-up, tech, or SaaS organization
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings).
- Experience collaborating with team members and hiring managers in various locations globally.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time-management skills.
- Strong decision-making skills and a positive attitude.
For further details please contact Shagun Sharma at email@example.com
Job code SS/17581
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.