HR Seminar Singapore: Executive Presence
- Thursday, 17 October 2019 - 06:00 PM
Elliott Scott HR in partnership with Arcadia Consulting and LinkedIn are excited to be holding a seminar looking at Executive Presence.
Executive Presence is often described as having confidence and grace under fire. People with presence exert gravitas and tend to be more influential, inspiring and motivational. The difference is a strength of character built on a resourceful internal mindset.
In this interactive workshop Arcadia Consulting's Mark Albas will:
• Explain the neuroscience, anthropology and psychology of presence
• Demonstrate how to develop presence through the SAFE model (State, Anchor, Flex, Engage)
• Show how you can achieve personal power and positive, productive interaction using the concept of ‘Three Circles of Energy’
• Embrace communication skills by developing presence in what one says, and how one says it