HR Webinar UK & US: Virtual Presence
- Tuesday, 31 March 2020 - 09:30 AM
This session will run in both the US and UK simultaneously: 9.30am EDT and 2.30pm BST
Elliott Scott HR, in partnership with Arcadia Consulting, are holding a 45 minute online workshop for HR professionals on ‘Virtual Presence’. With more people than ever currently working remotely and utilising technology to stay connected, it is important to know how to make an impact in a virtual environment. Whether you are managing or collaborating with a team, or pitching to a client, the way that you present yourself has a powerful effect on the outcome of your call.
In this session Mark Albas, Partner at Arcadia Consulting, will explore some tried and trusted techniques for developing executive presence during a remote call or webinar. He will share tips to gain greater clarity, confidence, control, and flexibility in the virtual environment, and show how you can prepare and execute in a clearer, more impactful way.
- Learn to generate buy-in and raise the interest of a virtual audience
- Understand effective techniques for maintaining control over the conversation
- Explore techniques to build rapport with fellow participants
- Practice the key elements to creating an aura of executive presence virtually
- Structure your call by opening, summarizing and closing effectively
If you would like to join us, please register here:
US: http://arcadiaconsulting.com/virtual-presence-registrationusa - if you have any issues please reach out to Margaret Park at email@example.com
UK: http://arcadiaconsulting.com/virtual-presence-registration-uk if you have any issues please reach out to Uche Soile at firstname.lastname@example.org