Our client, a highly successful international brand with a very strong presence in Asia, is seeking a Global Organization Strategy Lead to take on a key role in their growing HR team.
- Work closely with the management team and senior leadership
- Multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
- A focus in Talent & Learning Management and Strategy Advisory
Reporting to the Global HR Lead, you will be involved in all Talent and Learning areas of HR but specifically, you will be play a key advisory role in Organization, Talent & Learning strategic design, implementation, and revamp. We are looking for a passionate HR professional with some relevant experience gained from sizable multinationals. My client is looking for someone who is interested in setting up talent development ecosystem and if you either have the experience or have the right mindset then I would like to hear from you.
The successful individual will have demonstrated ability to think independently and creatively. This person also needs to be hands on and be flexible when required.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- Relevant Organsization, Talent & Learning Design and Management experience
- Comfortable to be hands on and has the potential to take on more
- Excellent communication skills
- A detail-oriented, team player and self-motivated individual
More than happy to speak to international candidates who are open to relocate!
For further details please contact Alice Cheung by sending your details on email@example.com
Job Code: AC/17082
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.