Our client, a highly successful global industry leader with a very strong presence in Asia, is seeking an Senior HR Business Partner to take on a key role in their growing HR team.
- Work closely with the management team
- Multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
- A focus in Business Partnering with Talent and Engagement projects
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be involved in all Business Partnering areas of HR but specifically, you will be play a key advisory role and be responsible for providing a broad spectrum of HR services related to recruitment, development, employee relations and engagement, performance management, and compensation. You will also play a critical role in building a strong HR presence in the business.
In addition to your daily tasks, you will have the opportunities to work closely with your colleagues on regional projects and HR initiatives. We are looking for a seasoned HR professional with a minimum of 8 years of HR business partnering or generalist experience.
The successful individual will have demonstrated ability to think independently and creatively. This person also needs to be hands on and be flexible when required.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- Detail-oriented elf-starter and independent but need to be a team player when required
- Proactive, resilience and adaptability to change
- Comfortable to be hands on and has the potential to take on more
- Excellent trilingual communication skills (including Cantonese, English and Mandarin)
For further details please contact Alice Cheung by sending your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: AC/16567
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.