Our client, a highly successful international brand with a very strong presence in Asia, is seeking an Talent Management/Strategy Lead to take on a key role in their growing HR team.
- Work closely with the management team and senior leadership.
- Multi-cultural and fast-paced environment.
- A focus in Talent Management and Strategy Advisory.
Reporting to the Group HR Lead, you will be involved in all Talent Management areas of HR but specifically, you will be play a key advisory role in Talent Strategy planning, implementation, and revamp. We are looking for a passionate HR professional with some relevant experience gained from sizable multinationals.
My client is looking for someone who is interested in talent process excellency projects and if you either have the experience or have the right mindset then I would like to hear from you. The successful individual will have demonstrated ability to think independently and creatively. This person also needs to be hands on and be flexible when required.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- Relevant Talent Management experience
- Comfortable to be hands on and has the potential to take on more
- Excellent communication skills
- A detail-oriented, team player and self-motivated individual
For further details please contact Alice Cheung by sending your details on email@example.com.
Job Code: AC/16819
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.