Our client a private Asset Manager with offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai & Singapore.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Running talent acquisition and recruitment processes – both lateral & campus
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Administration of compensation and benefit plans
- Providing support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolution any issues
- Assisting in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities.
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations.
- At least 3 years HR experience from a well respected
- Must be based in Hong Kong with a valid HKID
For further details please contact Garrett Tardrew by sending your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: GT/17512
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.