Duties & responsibilities:
- The role appraises and develops marketing materials for publicity / promotion at law fairs, universities and other students' activities (brochure, advertisement, website, souvenirs).
- Organises and attends virtual and on-campus presentations / law recruitment fairs at targeted universities in Hong Kong, UK, US, Australia and the PRC.
- Designs, appraises and manages sponsorship for universities; develops partnerships with universities, student societies and other educational institutions to enhance the Firm’s profile.
- Works closely with the graduate recruitment partners and shortlists, interviews and applies assessment tools; and ensures the firm’s recruitment criteria are met.
- Appraises and improves assessment tools and ensures the tools are well designed for graduate recruitment purposes.
- Manages the offer / acceptance process for all vacancies under the programmes.
- Working together with our Learning & Development team, the Graduate Recruitment Manager plans and delivers orientation programmes for new graduate hires.
- The graduate recruitment manager acts as an advisor and mentor for the trainees. They plan the seat rotations and meet with the trainees periodically.
- They are responsible for the organisation and implementation of our summer and winter intern programmes - including organising social activities for interns and trainees and assign buddies to graduate hires and secondees from other offices.
- This role plans and maintains the graduate recruitment budget.
- They participate in inter-firm meetings and related events; further developing relationships in graduate recruitment with other law firms.
- Liaise with prospective hires throughout their studies; manages grants for graduate hires.
- They manage all trainee solicitor applications to the Hong Kong Law Society, including all applications relating to the trainee solicitor contract, secondment and NQ admission.
- The graduate recruitment manager is expected to understand compensation and benefits trends for graduates and / or other populations covered by this role.
- At least 7 years regional graduate recruitment experience from a leading financial or professional service firms
- Excellent communication skills
For further details please contact Garrett Tardrew by sending your details on email@example.com
Job Code: GT/17261
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.