Duties & Responsibilities:
- Tactical support to Regional HRBPs to execute HR processes including talent management, engagement surveys, performance management, diversity, mobility.
- Play a key role in extracting and organizing data for insights in support of a variety of initiatives, including but not limited to, headcount management, diversity & inclusion, talent and performance management, and ongoing audit and management of team data.
- Partner with Regional HRBPs and Global Talent Development team to design and implement talent development initiatives, including executive coaching assignments.
- Support on HR projects on Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, China, Korea legislation and labor law to ensure compliance and appropriate implementation.
- Drive global mobility cases to ensure employees are fully supported in transfers, relocations and assignments.
- Own the new hire culture integration process, including new hire check-in’s, onboarding plans.
- Project manage or support ad hoc projects as needed.
- At least 5 years HRBP experience from a top tier financial services firm on the buy or sell side.
For further details please contact Garrett Tardrew by sending your details on email@example.com
Job Code: GT/17077
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.