We’re partnering with a dynamic professional services organization seeking a Compensation & Benefits Analyst who’d be responsible for managing and administering the compensation and benefits programs to attract, retain, and engage the professionals.
- A worldwide professional services company
- fostering an innovative and enterprising atmosphere.
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment.
The Benefits Analyst is responsible for benefits management and compensation. This includes administering employee benefits programs, assisting with leaves of absence, supporting new hires with enrollment, managing vendor invoicing, and identifying areas for improvement.
In this role, you'll build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and third-party administrators, such as Payroll, HR, and Finance. You'll conduct market research for salary structures, contribute to compensation reviews, and ensure the accuracy of data.
The position also focuses on ensuring compliance with laws and regulations, regularly updating policies based on legislative changes. Managing communication channels and educating employees and partners about their compensation and benefits packages through workshops and individual guidance rounds up the responsibilities of this role
In Addition You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in benefits administration, preferably within professional services environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, while being proactive and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills, with ability deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data, should be an excel expert
For further details please contact Shagun Sharma on email@example.com
Job code SS/17584
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.