Our client, a leading global technology company, is seeking a Compensation and Benefits (C&B) Director based in Singapore.
In this role, you will play a key part in shaping and advancing the Total Rewards strategy. Your responsibilities include ensuring a competitive pay position by crafting and implementing comprehensive Compensation & Benefits policies and guidelines. This encompasses activities such as annual salary reviews, designing base pay structures, and evaluating annual bonuses. You will drive the creation and execution of both short-term and long-term incentive programs at the company level. This involves close collaboration with various business functions to establish and oversee sales incentive plans. Additionally, you'll develop effective communication strategies for incentive programs, gaining support from key stakeholders.
Benchmarking studies will be a part of your responsibilities, involving analysis and evaluation of existing policies and guidelines. Based on these studies, you'll propose enhancements and address identified gaps. Oversight of annual C&B programs, including salary reviews, Long-Term Incentive (LTI) grants, benefits reviews, and salary surveys, will also fall under your purview.
Effective collaboration with HR Business Partners (HRBP) and other HR functions is crucial. You will work closely with business and HR teams to resolve compensation and benefits issues, providing training to HR staff and business units on processes within the total rewards framework.
Your role will require efficient workflow and deadline management, adopting a project management approach. Engaging in short and long term planning, you'll offer recommendations for new approaches, policies, and procedures to support continuous improvement.
- Possession of a Bachelor's Degree with substantial knowledge and experience in Compensation & Benefits design. Additional experience in sales incentive and long-term incentive design projects is advantageous.
- Bilingual in both English and Mandarin
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and adapt to rapidly changing environments.
- Commitment to the company's values, demonstrating a positive and proactive attitude across the organization.
- Strong communication skills, capable of driving business conversations and positively influencing stakeholders.
- Demonstrated financial acumen and business insights in designing incentive programs.
- Hands-on experience in handling various internal requests.
- A good team player with the ability to build partnerships within the HR team and across business units.
For further details, please contact Paul Watson at email@example.com
Job Code: PAW/17612
EA License: 14C6917
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that we will only be able to contact candidates who have been short-listed for further consideration.