The job holder is the HR business partner for the business division. S/he is responsible for providing strategic HR consulting services as well as leading a full spectrum of HR activities in collaboration with the business, the HR COEs and implements people-related strategies. The Division whom the incumbent is responsible for consists of approximately 2,000 full time employees and over 3,000 part time employees in the centralized pool.
- Design and deliver Strategic People Plan though implementing business-focused manpower strategies
- Works closely with our business partners (primarily General Managers) to identify opportunities for maximizing workforce planning
- Lead a full spectrum of integrated people management services, executing HR policies in alignment with the corporate objectives, corporate governance and departmental KPIs
- Drive all people related strategies / policies and provides first hand advisory to line managers
- Leverage the HR Centres of Excellence (CoEs) to meet the people needs
- Conduct regular talent conversation with the business leadership team, conducting ‘Talent Review’
- Coach the line in relation to the talent management exercise
- Collaborates with Talent Management and Talent Acquisition to meet the divisional needs
- Provides expert HR, business improvement and organisational effectiveness support
- Maintain employee engagement during change and ensures effective implementation of HR strategies
- Participate in the departmental leadership team meetings and ad-hoc task forces or committees as and when required
Ideal qualification / experience:
- A tertiary qualification ideally in a HR discipline
- At least 15 years of HR experience working in a sizable or multi-national company, preferably with both full-time and large scale part-time operations
- A track record of successful implementation of HR initiatives at the corporate level
- Excellent proficiency in written & spoken English, and Chinese.
For further details please contact Alice Cheung by sending your details on email@example.com
Job Code: LS/17495
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.