- Support both Group-wide and Hong Kong Head Office projects to deliver an outstanding employee experience
- Manage the full scope of HR Operations, including payroll
- Responsible for the development of Workday, both in current and new markets, and manage the internal Workday support team
- Responsible for driving the HR strategies while strategically partnering with critical vendors, including HR transformation and organisational change across the Group
- Ensure the function remains “audit ready” all the time – particularly with respect to data privacy requirements
- Work closely with the functional Heads and their teams including Performance & Reward, Talent & Leadership, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Diversity & Inclusion, Analytics
- A result orientated leader with an international approach
- Strong experience with Workday and a track record in both implementing and sustaining initiatives across multiple functions and geographies
- Team management experience; encouraging a culture of inclusion and belonging
- Experience working in a fast-paced international business and running multiple projects and to tight deadlines
- Strong conceptual and strategic problem solver with the ability and vision to see the big picture, translating emerging issues to pivotal initiatives
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Lucinda Seaton at email@example.com
Job code: LS/16989
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.