Our client, a leading industry pioneer, is seeking an experienced Group Chief HR Officer with strong HR leadership and advisory skills to join the strategic leadership in the organisation regionally.
As an Group Chief HR Officer, you will:
- Reporting to the Group CEO, you will be involved in all Business Partnering areas of HR but specifically, you will be play a key advisory role in HR and Talent Strategy, Organisational Development & Learning well as Employee Relations & Engagement
- Be a key leader in formulating and executing Group HR strategies, transformation resource optimisation initiatives, serve as a strategic advisor to the business in all HR related issues across regions
- Drive future ready HR framework transformation and optimisation projects to upskill the team and HR function
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A passionate senior HR leader with strong experience gained from well established global players
- Strong business acumen with the ability to anticipate and resolve potential issues, providing alternative long-term solutions
- Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills to build cross-functional and global relationships
- Proven experience leveraging analytics to drive effective business decisions
- Ability to execute and work independently in a fast-moving environment with limited support
- Bilingual fluency (English and Cantonese/Mandarin) is essential
- Open to candidates who are currently in Hong Kong / has an interest to relocate to Hong Kong
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please apply for the position or contact Alice Cheung at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: AC/17572
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.