Our client, a highly successful international brand with a very strong presence in Asia, is seeking an Group CHRO to join the strategic leadership in the organisation regionally.
- Key strategic partner to Group CEO
- Multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
- Upscaling HR teams and population regionally
Reporting to the Group CEO, you will be involved in all Business Partnering areas of HR but specifically, you will be play a key advisory role in HR and Talent Strategy, Organisational Development & Learning well as Employee Relations & Engagement. We are looking for a passionate HR professional with some relevant experience gained from well established global players.
The successful individual will have demonstrated ability to think independently and creatively. This person also needs to be hands on and be flexible when required.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- Relevant regional strategic HR Leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills, bilingual fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin)
- Open to candidates who are currently in Hong Kong / has an interest to relocate to Hong Kong
For further details please contact Alice Cheung by sending your details on email@example.com.
Job Code: AC/17572
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.