Our client, a highly successful international brand with a very strong presence in Asia, is seeking an Group Head of Talent Acquisition to take on a key role in their growing HR team.
- Work closely with the management team and senior leadership
- Multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
- A focus in Talent Attraction and Strategy Advisory
Reporting to the Group CHRO, you will be involved in all areas of HR but specifically, you will be play a key advisory role in Talent Attraction and Acquisition strategic design, implementation and revamp. We are looking for a passionate HR professional with some relevant experience gained from sizable multinationals.
The successful individual will have demonstrated ability to think independently and creatively. This person also needs to be hands on and be flexible when required.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- Relevant Talent Acquisition Strategy Leadership and Advisory experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A detail-oriented, team player and self-motivated individual
- Bilingual fluency (English and Chinese) is a strong advantage. More than happy to speak to candidates who are open to relocate!
For further details please contact Alice Cheung by sending your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code: AC/17295
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.