Our client is a major bank with over 90,000 employees globally. They have a strong presence in Europe with 5000 employees working across the Investment Banking division. Our client has a London HR with circa 500 employees.
Role Summary and Key Deliverables:
This is an FTC role which will support two Senior HR leaders at their London HQ. The role offers a mix of both BAU exposure and a chance to get involved in strategic goal setting as the firm expands its European operations. While this role is an FTC, it offers a competitive package for the levelling with the potential for a lucrative retention bonus. It would certainly suit a HR Advisor wishing to work closely and be mentored by Senior HR Leaders is a profitable and growing business.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Self-motivated, confident and resilient – able to perform under pressure
- Collaborative -able to work effectively within a team
- Adaptable – able to be decisive and respond quickly to changing conditions or requirements Proactive and innovative with an entrepreneurial flair to drive the business
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Experience in ER case management
- Some knowledge of SM&CR
- Experience of HR IT systems
- Previous experience of acquisitions would be advantageous
- Experience of working in the Financial Services sector and/or a global company is desirable
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Peter Fahy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: PF/17163
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.