Our client is a Global Leader in IT Integration and Cloud Technologies.
Working within the Digital HR Center of Excellence (CoE), this position is responsible for creating standardized, engaging, and effective reports and dashboards tailored to the decision-making needs of key customer groups within the CoE. Additionally, the role promotes the adoption of sound data management practices within both the CoE and the wider regional context.
In the short term, the role's primary focus will be on developing global HR dashboards, tracking key performance indicators (KPIs), generating reports, and providing insights that align with the overarching business and HR strategy. The role involves analysing data from a variety of sources, including SuccessFactors, Excel files, and other systems, to deliver meaningful insights that are easily comprehensible to all relevant stakeholders.
- Supports the design and timely/effective delivery of MI products to meet HR/business needs, typically through the creation of dashboarding and data visualisation, underpinned by accurate and robust data.
- Partners with the CoE and other stakeholders, applying initiative/expertise to draw insights from data and challenging where appropriate.
- Leverages a range of analytics technologies/tools and delivers products within ethical boundaries, challenging where appropriate.
- Supports the standardised definition and cataloguing of all HR Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Works in collaboration with HRIS leads challenging where necessary to drive simplification and standardisation.
- The role will require a broad involve involvement across all workstreams of the GWOW programme to gain holistic knowledge of the system, processes and decisions taken to support better reporting in future. This includes active involvement in designing system foundations (org structures, security, job framework, positions).
- Looks for opportunities to automate manual reporting processes, introduce automated data cleaning processes and improves overall data quality across Global HR.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills – commercially-savvy and customer-focused with a determination to deliver quality MI and insight.
- Understands HR KPI production and how to create commentary.
- Strong consulting skills to determine requirements and make recommendations.
- Proven ability to balance own workstack of competing demands and deliver at pace.
- Experience of developing reporting products that continue to serve customers’ requirements.
- Strong data visualisation and skills.
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in a HR reporting/analytics environment.
- Knowledge of HR processes and the delivery of HR analytics products.
- Future-focused – a knowledge of HR technology, including analytical tools, and an entrepreneurial interest in finding better, simpler, and cheaper tools from looking to other analytical best practice, either internally or externally.
- Advanced Data Management skills and experience, including the application of data protection (GDPR) and data ethics skills into HR reporting – especially in a global environment.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Access, including knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and its application for process automation in Excel and Access.
- Ideally expert knowledge of data warehousing and visualization technology.
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Tom Dover at email@example.com
Job code: TD/17532
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.