Our client is a renowned financial services company looking to hire a HRIS & Data Governance Manager. This role will report into the Head of HR Services and help support the business by improving the quality and efficiency of processes, data, and reporting. This individual will also be the GDPR Champion for HR (with full training and support) and will ensure that HR’s use of technology and data is GDPR compliant. This is a stand-alone role, and the successful candidate will be a strong HRIS data management specialist.
- Provide ongoing consultation to the HR team, building systems knowledge, gathering requirements, providing impact analysis and solutions
- Load, and manipulate data in the HRIS, and make mass changes, conversions or other direct data updates as required
- Monitor data to ensure system integrity and consistency and identify measures to address any gaps. This includes arranging and overseeing regular data audits and cleaning in conjunction with HR team colleagues, ensuring all the data complies with legal requirements
- Support and develop HRIS across a number of modules including HCM, Absence, Performance and Learning
- Keep system up to date by scheduling mandatory releases and evaluating system releases and new functionality to identify opportunities to improve and optimise systems usage
- Maintain GDPR and data protection standards within the HRIS Function and reporting remit, working closing with our InfoSec and Data Privacy team to ensure HR is compliant to corporate policies
- Keep HR data secure through the regular review and improvement of the HR data exchange protocols, and ensure that security is well evidenced through access control audits
- Proven experience in data analysis, data manipulation and problem solving
- Understanding of HR Systems
- Ability to understand and interpret business needs and identify the most appropriate data source to support analysis
- The highest respect for information confidentiality, and able to act with total discretion and integrity
- Dependable and flexible, a natural and self-sufficient problem solver with a proactive and calm approach
- A good project manager, who is well organised with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, understanding the importance of clear communication, good responsiveness and keeping executives, managers and team members up to date
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Kainaat Ahmed at email@example.com
Job code: KA/17012
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.