Our client is a London based Global Energy Optimisation Platform.
- Lead the HR tactical and operational processes and approaches
across the EMEA and participate in HR projects as determining organisational
effectiveness. The role is intended to
provide support, and advise across the EMEA people agenda.
- The ideal candidate should be capable of adopting a strategic
and operational approach to all duties, demonstrating a collaborative attitude.
- Build and nuture relationships with stakeholders to support HRBPs
in strategic delivery.
- Partnering with Mergers and Acquisitions lead.
- Defining best practice on customer service to client groups.
- Review and update legislation and best practice.
- Support the Payroll & Benefits Manager with effective
delivery of payroll.
- Reconfigure reward strategy.
- Lead on retention and engagement.
- Work with key stakeholders on global projects.
For further details please contact Tom Dover by sending
your details on email@example.com
Job Code: TD/17116
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection,
use and disclosure of your personal data to Elliott Scott HR Recruitment Ltd.
and all relevant third parties for the purpose of processing your application
for this job position. You understand and acknowledge that your personal data
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.