If you are a passionate HR professional, committed to deliver the best and be a useful resource for employees in the organization, we bring an interesting opportunity for you to explore with one of the top law firms across the world.
- Global Law firm
- Core values: respect, innovation, and collaboration.
- Perfect balance of entrepreneurial spirit and career development support.
Highlights of the Role:
- Being an expert on the HR policies and ensuring proper policy implementation
- Acting as a key point of contact for all PTO, Benefits related employee inquiries
- Managing recruitment and Timekeeping activities
- Developing and Leading New Hire Orientation Programs
- Conducting research and managing various projects related to HR initiatives
What makes you a great candidate for this role:
- Strong communication style and ability to build your executive presence
- Comprehensive knowledge of all HR functions and California timekeeping and labour laws
- Solid HR experience
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
To learn more and share about your interest and experiences, please get in touch with Shagun Sharma on email@example.com or if you are available between 11-2pm EST on weekdays, reach out to her on +13326005303.
Job Code SS/16927
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.