Overview Of The Role:
As the Manager for Employee Benefits (EB), you will assist the Group in providing a unique employee experience through supporting the design, implementation, and delivery of a premier EB programme.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive the flexible benefits design and implementation of the flexible benefits programme based on employee needs
- Understand and interpret quantitative models provided by our brokers to assess benefit practices, competitive edge, and benefit utilisation
- Be responsible for the annual medical insurance renewals for employee benefits programmes across APAC
- Lead the annual renewal of our Group-wide programmes
- Craft and deliver presentations, reports, and tools to advise benefit programmes decisions and forecast, report and/or analyse benefit business outcomes
- Develop EB communication materials
- Lead and supervise insurer reporting and movements, billing, contracts, and quarterly claims and service review meetings
- Produce ad hoc analyses with quick turnarounds based on business requests
- Keep up to date with external trends, developments, and market benchmarks
- Continuously improve employee benefits offering and introduce new benefits based on market practice and employee needs
- Be an excellent partner with suppliers such as our brokers, insurers, and system providers
- Continuous improvement and enhancement of team processes and deliverables
- Preferably 6+ years of experience in Employee Benefits and Flexible Benefits
- Benefits System knowledge and Flexible Benefits implementation experience is desirable
- Proven stakeholder and vendor management skills.
- Strong background in mathematics, finance, statistics, or economics is preferred
- Consulting experience viewed favourably
- Knowledge of APAC region and country-specific labour or benefits legislation
- Strategic and consultative, with advanced interpersonal and project management skills
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Lucinda Seaton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: LS/16998
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.