Our client, a leading financial services organization, is seeking an employee engagement professional to collaborate with global people leaders in fostering employee engagement through global events.
- Global role and organization
- Fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Emphasis on creativity and innovation
In this role, you'll drive and execute dynamic event programming, overseeing a portfolio of cross-group social initiatives, community-building, and global events.
This position requires hands-on management of production elements for high-profile engagements, from run-of-show creation to technical checks, in collaboration with internal teams and external partners.
Additionally, you'll innovate and implement efficient event management processes, working closely with Human Capital teams and external stakeholders.
For this role you Must Have:
- 10+ years of event planning experience with a bachelor's degree
- Proven track record in planning diverse global events, managing budgets, and ensuring a seamless attendee experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, event management tools (Cvent, Social Tables, Allseated, Slido), and video conferencing platforms (WebEx, Zoom)
- Strong attention to detail, organizational acumen, negotiation, and communication skills
- Creative and innovative in designing visually appealing invitations, crafting engaging event schedules, and curating employee engagement activities
If you have the passion and skills for this role, we would love to hear from you, contact Shagun Sharma at email@example.com
Job Code – SS/ 17579
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.