Our client is a global internet publisher, in the tech and higher education sector, looking to hire a Senior HR Business Partner.
Location: London (Hybrid)
The purpose of the role is to develop and implement the People Strategy, working in collaboration with the VP People and senior management team. The goal is to work with the wider People Team, and business leaders to develop and deliver strategic and focussed people solutions with a clear link to driving business strategy and metrics. You’ll own the core people functions of employee relations, policies and compliance, performance, and learning and development.
- Building a deep understanding of the company strategy and priorities in your business areas
- Working closely with the Exec and Senior Management team to drive the development and effectiveness of the structure and operating model for the area of business supported
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition and People Operations to help shape best practices and collaborate in delivery and execution.
- On an ongoing and cyclical basis: lead, coach and guide areas of: Performance Management, Salary reviews, Organisation and Talent Reviews, Employee surveys
- Evaluate and drive positive change in culture
- Applying diverse and inclusive people-focussed solutions.
- Partner with people managers to guide and support them on managing, recognising, developing, and growing their teams
- Use data to develop, share insight and recommend solutions to improve performance, talent management, learning and development and engagement
- Gained or working towards CIPD qualification at level 5+
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Tom Dover at email@example.com
Job code: TD/16618
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.