Drop off your CV
We serve the global HR community through our offices located in Delhi, Hong Kong, London, New York, São Paulo and Singapore and have placed HR leaders in over 30 countries.
Our client is a leading retail organization seeking an experienced and dynamic Senior HR Lead to join their team in Gurugram, India. As a HR Lead, you will play a critical role in driving HR strategy, policies, and initiatives to support our business objectives and foster a positive and inclusive work culture.
· Challenging yet collaborative environment
· Team management role
In addition, we are also looking for:
· Develop and implement HR policies, procedures, and initiatives that align with business objectives and comply with local laws and regulations.
· Provide strategic HR guidance to senior leadership, employee engagement, performance management, learning and development, and employee relations.
· Drive the talent acquisition process, including sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding top talent.
· Oversee employee engagement initiatives, such as employee surveys, recognition programs, and events, to foster a positive and inclusive work environment.
· Implement performance management processes, including goal setting, performance evaluations, and feedback, to drive employee development and accountability.
· Develop and deliver training and development programs to enhance employees' skills and capabilities.
· Provide coaching and guidance to managers and employees on HR policies, practices, and employee relations matters.
· Stay updated with industry trends and best practices in HR, and proactively identify and implement improvements to HR programs and processes.
· Proven experience in developing and implementing HR policies, procedures, and initiatives.
· Strong knowledge of local labor laws and regulations in India.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees.
· Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to handle complex HR issues.
· Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
For further details please contact Rinkal Choudhary by sending your details at email@example.com
Job Code: RC/17271
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This organisation is going through an exciting global transformation as digitalisation impacts all aspec...View Job
We’re currently partnering with a leading global professional services firm to hire a graduate recruitme...View Job
This is a great opportunity to join a leading banking organisation which prides itself on its collaborat...View Job
Our client is a Global Leader in IT Integration and Cloud Technologies. Location: London, UK (hybrid)Thi...View Job
Our client is a world-renowned organization with a growing presence in the region is looking for a proac...View Job
Our client:We are currently representing an esteemed financial services company that is actively searchi...View Job
Duties & responsibilities:Understanding the global vision, purpose and strategy your business ...View Job
Responsibilities: Implement the regional leadership development programs, including managing ...View Job
Our client is a market leading global business who is looking for an HR Business Partner to support thei...View Job
Our client is a global market leader in their field and we are partnering with them to hire a TA lead fo...View Job