Duties & responsibilities:
- Overseeing the performance management processes for Attorneys, International Project Managers and Trainee Solicitors.
- Supervising the trainee solicitor program, performance management and training and development, including rotations, secondments and staffing.
- In conjunction with Manager, supervises compensation and bonus processes for Asia based attorneys.
- Works with team on matters related to attorney development, recruiting and training generally.
- Supervises training team to develop content for in-house training programs throughout Asia.
- Supervises and executes Mentor programs in Asia.
- Oversees Micron data reporting for training programs.
- Engages Associates Committees throughout Asia through meetings, encouraging open lines of communication and ensuring follow up with relevant departments.
- Works with team on summer associate and vacation placement program, including planning, execution and management of program.
- Supervises Law Society of Hong Kong compliance for Trainee Solicitors.
- At least 8 years’ experience from a leading law firm or firm with a partnership model
- Must be based in Hong Kong with a valid HKID
For further details please contact Garrett Tardrew by sending your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: GT/17276
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.