A great rare opportunity has come up for a Senior Rewards Manager position with a well-known industry leader. Due to the growth, they have experienced in the APAC region, they have created this role to be based in Hong Kong.
- Key hire for the Group
- Plenty of new rewards initiatives
- Innovative and collaborative team culture
You will be an integral part of the HR team and be responsible for the C&B full scope duties in addition to rewards relative projects. You will play a key role in formulating and executing C&B strategies, serve as a strategic advisor to the business in all C&B related issues. To be successful in this role, you would need have an excellent track record in the C&B space as a subject matter expert.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- Minimum 7 years of solid relevant experience
- Trilingual fluency (English, Cantonese, and Mandarin) is essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, and project management skills
For further details please contact Alice Cheung by sending your details to email@example.com
Job Code: AC/16510
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.