Our client is a leading financial services organization looking for a TA Coordinator to join their fast-paced in-house Talent Acquisition team.
We are seeking a motivated, ambitious, and entrepreneurial individual, who will serve as the glue that connects the team across the full life cycle of a search, from sourcing to candidate engagement, through the offer process and pre-onboarding.
This role is ideal for someone eager to grow and learn, passionate about providing exceptional customer service, meticulous with details, and looking to build their career within HR.
- Own and manage the candidate interview process, including onsite and conference room coordination, heavy calendar management, and virtual candidate schedules.
- Liaise directly with search firms, internal stakeholders, and candidates for scheduling, logistics, and relevant materials.
- Develop and enhance supporting talent acquisition materials and refine current processes and tools to provide a world-class candidate experience and support the team’s growing needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of prior coordination experience within HR, Talent Acquisition, Executive Assistant, or a related skill.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with several competing priorities and deadlines.
- High emotional intelligence with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to develop relationships throughout all levels of an organization.
- Attention to detail in all forms of communication, including written and verbal.
For further details please contact Shagun Sharma at email@example.com
Job code SS/17653
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.