Our client is a well-known industry leader and has a successful track record. They are now looking for a Talent Acquisition professional to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and results-driven individual to join a professional team.
Our client is looking for a recruitment professional who is comfortable to be hands on and to be strategic. You will need to work closely with business leaders to guide and assist them, translate workforce planning into recruitment strategies, and implement a creative recruitment function.
- Manage a full range (end-end) recruitment functions including sourcing candidates, screening applications, conducting interviews and on-boarding procedures.
- Design and manage recruitment and selection processes.
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events.
- Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities.
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment, and sourcing methodologies.
- Bring in new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities and strategies.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Successful track record in partnering with senior stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of candidate’s selection methods.
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment process.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese are preferable.
For further details please contact Lucinda Seaton by sending your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: LS/17030
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.