This global financial services organization is seeking a VP of Human Resources to lead both hands-on, as well as a strategic HR functions.
- Global firm
- Hands-on HR work
- On-site role located in Manhattan
This person should be highly collaborative and an HR generalist with experience in every aspect of HR management including, but not limited to employee relations, talent management, performance management, onboarding, compensation and benefits.
- 8+ years of HR experience
- A hands-on approach to solve complex issues in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated strong internal stakeholder management, both with senior management, frontline employees, and internal support functions
- Ability to adapt and navigate through ambiguity and prioritize multiple work streams
- Superior communication, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR discipline and strong knowledge of HR-related laws and regulations
- Strong business and financial acumen and global mindset
For further details please contact Gordon Kir on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code GJK/17035
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.