A leading global hospitality company is looking to hire an Account Executive/Sales Representative to help develop new business opportunities across Houston
- Globally known temporary housing provider
- Opportunity to build out and own a brand new and expanding market
- Competitive compensation package
This individual will be responsible for generating new business opportunities primarily across Houston market. You will be tasked with connecting with key decision makers in order to effectively sell the organizations corporate housing solutions to potential clientele. This person will be extremely comfortable cold-calling, presenting at face-to-face meetings, as well as attending industry conferences/networking events to create brand awareness and ultimately secure new business.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in a sales role preferably selling relocation or temporary housing solutions previously. This role requires a driven individual with a solutions based approach as they will be tasked with developing new relationships in the marketplace. This role will also require a motivated individual looking to ensure all monthly / yearly performance targets are achieved and exceeded.
- At least 3+ years' experience selling either corporate housing, relocation, hotel or hospitality related solutions
- Experience attending international networking events looking to build relationships with new/existing clients and agents
- The ability to manage existing accounts, build rapport and identify cross selling opportunities
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code DBH/13545