This innovative and growing financial services company is seeking an Assistant Director, HR Business Partner to support their technology division. This role will require a strategic and consultative individual to help identify, build and execute on talent strategies. Thought leadership and stakeholder engagement with executive team members will be a critical component of success for this opportunity.
The Technology Human Resources team serves as the controller for effective execution of business and talent solutions with key partners across the organization. We pride ourselves in knowing the business of our internal customers and proactively use data and leading edge systems to guide decision making. If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, we are looking for individuals who have:
- 7+ years of HR experience
- Bachelor's degree in HR or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience partnering with a Technology organization, preferred
- We want you to show capability in crafting business and talent strategies, workforce planning, data and analytics, organizational design, and talent management.
- You will need to demonstrate your ability to anticipate and respond quickly and creatively to changes and shifting/ opposing priorities. Your comfort in operating through risk and uncertainty in a high- volume work environment is preferable.
- We want to see your excellent consultative, interpersonal /influencing skills, including the ability to build trusted advisor relationships across the organization.
For further details please contact Gordon Kir on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code GJK/16274.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.