A globally renowned company is looking for an experienced and hands on Employee Experience Senior Specialist to –
- Lead the employee experience by providing relevant and effective consulting services to all businesses in APAC
- Ensure solutions meeting the complex needs of the businesses.
- Lead employee experience delivery strategy
- Coordinate the deployment of employee experience services across the businesses
As an experienced Employee Experience Senior Specialist you will be accountable for the execution and delivery of employee experience HR services such as performance management, employee engagement, recognition programs, assessment and delivery of local training, onboarding and assimilation for new hires.
You will be university educated with excellent communication skills. A willingness to be hands on as well as strategic is essential as well as a proven track record of supporting senior management. You will be confident and have strong influencing skills. In addition to excellent problem solving skills you will have the following –
- At least 5 years of experience in human resources/related talent management arena.
- Research design, surveys and tools for needs/gap analysis and hands-on with Stakeholder engagement strategies and platforms.
- Experience anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management.
- Demonstrated experience of positively influencing and collaborating with business and HR leaders.
For further details please contact Gaurav Yadav on +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference – GY/15312.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1112888
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.