Join this progressive Global-reach Professional Services firm, as a newly created Business Manager, where you will apply your business acumen and HR experience to drive and enhance Practice performance.
- Drive the budgeting, planning and streamlining of improvements to operational and financial performance through KPIs
- Ensure cross-practice / cross-border initiatives are effectively rolled-out and implemented
- Ensure an effective Regional Talent Management programme is created, introduced and embedded into the Practice
- In co-ordination with the Partners, ensure effective networking and interactions with Client/Industry Groups making sure ‘’go-to-market’’ and service delivery is appropriate
- Ensure effective implementation of Client and Business Development and marketing plans leverage support from the wider internal Practice groups, fostering positive and open communication
- University educated; Masters or MBA is strongly preferred
- Significant professional management experience in a global setting, ideally in a Professional Services environment
- Understanding/familiarity of law firm/Partnership structure
- Strong business acumen, sound judgment and effective problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; effective communication at all organizational levels
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell on +65 6493 1873 or share your details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code: FSD/15017a
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only