Our client, one of the world’s largest banking groups, is seeking a knowledgeable HR professional with a strong ER background to take on a new regional headcount.
• Stable, established global bank
• Direct reporting line to APAC Head of HR
• Opportunity for either an ER specialist or HR generalist to take on a projects-heavy role
Based in the regional HR hub in Hong Kong, your key responsibility will be to liaise with in-country Employee Relations Consultants around APAC, developing a consistent best-practice regional ER strategy, including policy, operations, risk management and training. You will be a subject matter expert for labour law regionally, keeping up-to-date with any relevant changes, and will also provide support on case management where required. In addition, you will directly support the APAC Head of HR on ER-related projects.
The successful candidate will have proven experience managing ER operations and projects, either as a specialist or as a significant portion of their role as an HR generalist. They will have a sound working knowledge of HK labour law, and preferably also that of other countries in the region. They will also possess strong project management knowledge, communication and stakeholder management skill, and cross-cultural awareness. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least seven years of HR experience including significant ER coverage
• Experience in complex, multinational organisations in APAC
• Fluent written and spoken English; Mandarin and Cantonese are advantageous
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline; a legal background is a plus but not essential
For more information, or to apply, please contact Mitchell Abernethy on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code: MA/12444
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.